My account has been suspended

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
burno

My account has been suspended

Postby burno » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi,

Today my account has been suspended without any notice (or even email notification). I've been using adfly with my website for over a year and I've always been satisfied about the service. I have reviewed terms and conditions and I can't find any point I violated.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: My account has been suspended

Postby Xellon » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Please contact support and use subject line "account termination appeal." I sent you a pm on how you can contact them.

burno

Postby burno » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:42 pm

I have not received any response in 48h :/

I held the earnings from a whole year on adf.ly account and I'm very determined to resolve this situation.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello burno. Yes, we have a lot of inquiries coming our way. The norm is 72 hours wait however, suspended accounts will take longer because they have to go over a lot of things (traffic information and such for each account).

Return to “General Abuse Discussion”