my Account Suspended

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
azer001

my Account Suspended

Postby azer001 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Hello,
Today my account adfly has been suspended adfly_id = 14162023
I have been using this account for more than 6 months and have never violated laws.
Please review the account

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: my Account Suspended

Postby Xellon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. You will need to contact support using subject link "account termination appeal" if you believe you didn't break the terms and conditions. I sent u a pm on how to contact them.

Kanramon

Postby Kanramon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Xellon wrote:Hello. Sorry for the late reply. You will need to contact support using subject line "account termination appeal" if you believe you didn't break the terms and conditions. I sent u a pm on how to contact them.

Hey Xellon, ive been trying to reply to that pm you sent me but there's no reply button, i also seem to be unable to create new pms to send people. that kind of ruins my whole getting help from you lol

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 pm

ehhhh? That should not happen. I'll take a look at your forum permissions. Try again in about an hour after I post this. You were able to email them though right?

Return to “General Abuse Discussion”