My account was suspended

General questions and concerns regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service, rules or methods used.
Forum rules
This is a public forum, for general questions and comments regarding any abuse of the adf.ly service. If you wish to report abuse please use our official reporting page (http://adf.ly/abuse). This will allow you to enter the necessary information we require and optionally upload a screenshot. This is the quickest route to getting the problem solved.
Shimydim

My account was suspended

Postby Shimydim » Tue May 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Hello!
I wanted to login to my adfl.ly account and I couldn't login because my account was suspended (I logged in yesterday and it worked perfectly). Bu I don't think I've ever violated a rule or broke the TOU (I read and learnt the TOU before starting to shrink my links of even registered). Why ?
Thanks

I have checked other similar subjects on the forum and it says I was supposed to have received an email, but I didn't received any...

Shimydim

Re: My account was suspended

Postby Shimydim » Tue May 01, 2018 12:49 pm

I am gettint this message : "Votre compte a été suspendu pour avoir été en contravention directe avec nos termes et conditions." (sorry it's in French),and I have read this topic http://kb.adf.ly/26963501/why-has-my-ad ... tial-fraud but I can't contact anyone since I need to be logged to get into contact, but I can't login because my account was suspended
Thanks

dreamteamsims

Postby dreamteamsims » Tue May 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi, I'm having the exactly same problem, I'm sure it hasn't been a mistake since I logged in yesterday and everything was fine and I haven't break any rules. However I also can not contact them since I can't login on my account. Can someone please help?

ElRomMaster

Postby ElRomMaster » Tue May 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Same I,I think we deserve to know why they suspend us. :(

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 pm

As the link above mentions, you'll need to contact support with subject line "account Termination appeal" If you can't login, you can email them directly using: .

Our system may suspend your account (not ban) if we've made a connection on 2 accounts, low quality traffic or several reports from users related to abuse. By low quality traffic, I mean using sites like traffic exchange or spamming your links.

Another unfortunate possibility is if someone shared your link on sites they are not suppose to. When you guys contact support, be sure to give them your ref ID, as much information about where your traffic is coming from, and your Ip address. Also, if you never got an email, inform support of this.

I'm gonna close this topic, we can't help you guys out with account related issues over the forums but I can give you advice. Feel free to pm me directly if you have questions.

Return to “General Abuse Discussion”