Posting links without ban

Discuses methods of getting traffic on Facebook
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
cyhro
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Posting links without ban

Postby cyhro » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Theres a way to put links on FACEBOOk or another webs that has adfly links blocked.

First, go to: http://adf.ly/UnwwX
i will do a example with that link

Image tutorial: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RIXs5k0WmYI/Uh-VwvQjKvI/AAAAAAAAAc0/5f8YxmDSfSY/s320/Sin+t%C3%ADtulo.png


heres the example of the link: http://tinyurl.com/facebooklinkc

rugifted2day
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby rugifted2day » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Is this tactic working for others on Facebook?
I am unclear why they are so strict w/the advertising of links - when there is already so much crap advertised??
If we're willing to pay the "boosting fees" what are they (facebook) worried about?
Is there a history of Scamming that I am not aware of.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks ~ Julie

adil3vil
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby adil3vil » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm

tinyurl won't work if you try to hide adfly links
just by mentionning adfly whule chatting you must enter a captcha, not only adfly word but also paypal and many others

here's a working solution : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22950

User avatar
Irbis
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby Irbis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm

adil3vil wrote:tinyurl won't work if you try to hide adfly links
just by mentionning adfly whule chatting you must enter a captcha, not only adfly word but also paypal and many others

here's a working solution : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22950

just use other AdFly domain like j.gs or q.gs

adil3vil
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby adil3vil » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Irbis wrote:
adil3vil wrote:tinyurl won't work if you try to hide adfly links
just by mentionning adfly whule chatting you must enter a captcha, not only adfly word but also paypal and many others

here's a working solution : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22950

just use other AdFly domain like j.gs or q.gs


you really think it wasn't tested befor ??? those domains CANNOT be posted on FB, you have to try befor talking man !!

User avatar
Irbis
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby Irbis » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 pm

adil3vil wrote:
Irbis wrote:
adil3vil wrote:tinyurl won't work if you try to hide adfly links
just by mentionning adfly whule chatting you must enter a captcha, not only adfly word but also paypal and many others

here's a working solution : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22950

just use other AdFly domain like j.gs or q.gs


you really think it wasn't tested befor ??? those domains CANNOT be posted on FB, you have to try befor talking man !!

well i can post them. or at least - i could. maybe it changed.
I cover my main links with my own domain so i am not up to data

adil3vil
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby adil3vil » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 pm

it changed, ant those domains are strictly forbidden now by FB !

User avatar
hpadfly
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby hpadfly » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 am

use then a custom domain with adf.ly! here is how:

http://forum.adf.ly/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23673

adil3vil
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby adil3vil » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

hpadfly wrote:use then a custom domain with adf.ly! here is how:

http://forum.adf.ly/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23673


no ! i use custom domain and MUST pass cpatcha verification, same as adf.ly inks !!

User avatar
merryl30
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 am

Re: Posting links without ban

Postby merryl30 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:06 am

they banned most of the link b'coz of the cyberattack this few months that's why they're strict about posting ads


Return to “Facebook”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests