A fun way to get clicks on facebook

Discuses methods of getting traffic on Facebook
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
MrYahooHH

A fun way to get clicks on facebook

Postby MrYahooHH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Here's a link which works well when you use this line in your status

Beware of this person! Stay far away from them! They abuse your page like you won't believe - *removed*

Redirects to *removed*

Would be awesome if you could click the link to join in on the fun instead of going straight to the redirect, and then shorten it for yourselves.

Happy Earning! :mrgreen:

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: A fun way to get clicks on facebook

Postby Xellon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Ok...........

I'm not sure what to make of this. If your just joking then that's fine and all but seems to be a bad one since your pointing to my facebook claiming that I "abuse" others profile?

I use facebook as attended, keep friends/family up to date. I stopped advertising with my FB years ago. Ofc I don't want hundreds of people to know where my FB is so I'm removing this.

What the heck was the point of this anyway?

MrYahooHH

Postby MrYahooHH » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:37 am

Hey there, So basically it's part of the joke, whoever clicks on the link, it will post their own profile if they are logged in, so if I click on it, I get sent to my own page, you click it, you get sent to your own page, that simple :) It's all a part of the joke, no offence intended. Can you please put the links back? Thanks man

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:31 pm

I see. That is kinda amusing but to avoid trouble, I'll have to lock this topic.

Return to “Facebook”