*Post Closed*

Discuses methods of getting traffic though YouTube.
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.

Was this helpful?

Yes
88%
No
12%

Total votes: 17

ufunnymeme

*Post Closed*

Postby ufunnymeme » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Thank you for your support on this forum. I ufunnymeme has removed this post. Thank you.
Last edited by ufunnymeme on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Getting More Traffic Through Youtube

Postby Xellon » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 pm

No doubt if we get a dmca notice and you use this method, you can kiss your adf.ly account good bye.

I can't say this is legal. I expect youtube to delete/block re-uploaded songs like these. If you want a more gray hat area, maybe just download and cut 95% of the song, upload it and direct them to an official page to listen to the rest of it. Or cut the whole audio and link them to the site. I doubt youtube would do anything to your videos then.

Of course, this seems like a method that would only work if your the first to upload it and get page 1, rank 1 on youtube searches which isn't difficult if you know what your doing.

My verdict - Use at your own risk.

ufunnymeme

Postby ufunnymeme » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 am

Xellon wrote:No doubt if we get a dmca notice and you use this method, you can kiss your adf.ly account good bye.

I can't say this is legal. I expect youtube to delete/block re-uploaded songs like these. If you want a more gray hat area, maybe just download and cut 95% of the song, upload it and direct them to an official page to listen to the rest of it. Or cut the whole audio and link them to the site. I doubt youtube would do anything to your videos then.

Of course, this seems like a method that would only work if your the first to upload it and get page 1, rank 1 on youtube searches which isn't difficult if you know what your doing.

My verdict - Use at your own risk.

I should have put that in the post.
Thanks for the feedback.

naferok

Postby naferok » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 pm

I agree with Xellon, but u can use legal music -<> CC-licensed music

kushtrim12

Postby kushtrim12 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm

But you should know that the hackers made bots for youtube views in Like4Like.org by just skiping time using bots and how could this be useful to gain money with adf.ly links.

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 pm

kushtrim12 wrote:But you should know that the hackers made bots for youtube views in Like4Like.org by just skiping time using bots and how could this be useful to gain money with adf.ly links.

It doesn't. But it may increase your traffic through youtube which you can put an adf.ly link in your description.

Zeptars

Postby Zeptars » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 am

I'm a "Youtuber" with 1,000 Subscribers and to be honest, YouTube's community dislikes people who use the website to their advance, i.e: earning cash. If you want to earn money from Adfly via YT you have to have a passion for making videos and don't make rushed, badly edited content. :)

FriedZombie

Postby FriedZombie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm going to make a youtube channel, with not the best of editing and probably not the best looking (I'm not too good with editing). But the clips and explanations would be rather unique. That's also a good way to get more youtube traffic as well.

Editing is not always important, content is really important as well.
And the clip with just a video with some music to horde cash, those often piss me of to be honest. Mostly because they have misleiding titles.

cenzo18

Postby cenzo18 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Do you think that can it work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg0FFoFDfo8
I've choosen a song from that site that no one had yet notice and I've put for first on youtube! No one has banned me for copyright, for now!
Sorry for my bad english

Return to “Youtube”