link on comments of youtube

Discuses methods of getting traffic though YouTube.
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
jjdjbakos

link on comments of youtube

Postby jjdjbakos » Sat May 17, 2014 9:15 am

hi guys, I have a question for you!
I want to upload some links on youtube and google+ with videos using adf.ly . My question is 1st if this is illegal, and 2nd how can I make a link which will be encrypted on words( I mean that peopleo will NOT see the link, will see just some words, and when clicking on them, a new page will open) Can this be happened?

Waiting for your responses,
THANKS!

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: link on comments of youtube

Postby Xellon » Sat May 17, 2014 12:42 pm

jjdjbakos wrote:hi guys, I have a question for you!
I want to upload some links on youtube and google+ with videos using adf.ly . My question is 1st if this is illegal

Yes, as long as the content is within our Terms & Conditions.
2nd how can I make a link which will be encrypted on words( I mean that peopleo will NOT see the link, will see just some words, and when clicking on them, a new page will open) Can this be happened?

Waiting for your responses,
THANKS!

You can use tinyurl, google shortner, bitly. You can also use a custom domain.

jjdjbakos

Postby jjdjbakos » Mon May 19, 2014 9:10 am

Xellon, thanks for your answer! BUT, in th 2nd I meant this: How can other people (on youtube) see TEXT which on the same time is a link ...For instance, the <<Terms & Conditions.>> that you wrote on yor answer! How can I make something like that on youtube or google+ ??

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm

normally you would use html but it isn't enabled on youtube's description. ex

Code: Select all

<url=http://www.google.com>Hello</url>
. It will show as "hello" but link to google. But if you did this, it would show up "as is."

Only thing you can do is use a custom domain to adjust the text or find a link shortner that allows custom texts but normally it's not fully customizable.

Return to “Youtube”