How to NOT scare people with adf.ly

Discuses methods of getting traffic though YouTube.
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
zardaxian

How to NOT scare people with adf.ly

Postby zardaxian » Mon May 19, 2014 9:35 am

So i had some problems in the past with people getting spooked by the shortened links. They were all like "virus","hacker","don't click that" and so on. Surely that made me mad and upset because to be honest i just want to earn some "on the side" money for my gaming needs. So what i did was i started to play around with the video description where i added the short links and got to a very interesting result. I noticed that my earnings on adf.ly increased or decreased daily depending on what i wrote in the description of the video. I came up with 2 best ways to make people feel relaxed and to trust my adf.ly links. Check it out for yourself on youtube.

1. http://adf.ly/dNXq8
2. http://adf.ly/nUHPg

Hey, of course i use shorten links, this is like the Mecca of short links :roll:

Thanks for reading guys, hope this helps you as it helped me. Cheers

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: How to NOT scare people with adf.ly

Postby Xellon » Fri May 23, 2014 1:25 pm

The mods people make for Skyrim is getting out of hand...... and Youtube allows nude?

You should know that adf.ly doesn't allow adult content and your stretching it.

zardaxian

Re: How to NOT scare people with adf.ly

Postby zardaxian » Sat May 24, 2014 8:39 am

That is not nude, youtube allows it, its borderline but it's allowed.

Return to “Youtube”