Payment Option : Payoneer

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
Xellon
Forum Admin

Payment Option : Payoneer

Postby Xellon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Payments by Payoneer have now been enabled. Payoneer allows you to receive your AdF.ly payments anywhere in the world via a prepaid debit or global bank transfer (fees apply). Perfect if PayPal does not support your country! Click here for more information.

med1304sk

payment via payoneer

Postby med1304sk » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

i successfully attached my adfly account to my payoneer account,i mention that i didn't receive my payoneer card yet but it's approved..so when i filled the informations in order to attach both accounts,i left the card number blank,am i able now to receive payments even without mentioning card number ? is my e-mail address enough ? is it possible to add the card number later ?

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Re: payment via payoneer

Postby akshdalal » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 am

As payoneer is new on AdFly, we don't have much info about this, so you must ask this query from support team of payoneer.
Make Money for just giving your Opinions & Playing Games [US only] - CashCrate
Here is my Payment Proof of $309 from CashCrate - Payment Proof

^^^^^ The easiest possible way to Passive Income Online ^^^^^

med1304sk

Postby med1304sk » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 am

okay,i will ;) thanks

DavidPayoneer

Postby DavidPayoneer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:32 am

Hi,

This is David from Payoneer.

You can add them to your card before it arrives just use your email and leave the debit card number section empty.

med1304sk

Postby med1304sk » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 am

thanks david,thats what i did,but i'm still hesitant about adding my adfly funds to payoneer card before it arrives,what if it get lost or stolen on the way ?? should i worry ?

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: New Payment Method : Payoneer

Postby Xellon » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:26 pm

<topics merged>

DavidPayoneer

Postby DavidPayoneer » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am

med1304sk wrote:thanks david,thats what i did,but i'm still hesitant about adding my adfly funds to payoneer card before it arrives,what if it get lost or stolen on the way ?? should i worry ?

The card is sent directly to the address where you ordered it. In order to activate it the email and password you used to register (which only you should have access to are necessary).

If the card gets lost or stolen you can contact our support and have them block your card and issue you a new one.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

med1304sk

Postby med1304sk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

DavidPayoneer wrote:
med1304sk wrote:thanks david,thats what i did,but i'm still hesitant about adding my adfly funds to payoneer card before it arrives,what if it get lost or stolen on the way ?? should i worry ?

The card is sent directly to the address where you ordered it. In order to activate it the email and password you used to register (which only you should have access to are necessary).

If the card gets lost or stolen you can contact our support and have them block your card and issue you a new one.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

great,thanks david !

med1304sk

Re: New Payment Method : Payoneer

Postby med1304sk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm

i changed the payment method to payoneer,but in my withdraw page,under "Payment Email",it says "Not Applicable",how to resolve this problem,please help :o

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”