my payment "REFUSED (Api call failed)"

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
jbarco

my payment "REFUSED (Api call failed)"

Postby jbarco » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 am

Good night I come with a problem, my payment was rejected "REFUSED (Api call failed)" :oops: today and I have everything, my paypal is verified and I do not know because I have been refused my payment and I do not want to wait for the next month to tell me the same thing, I need to solve the Problem please

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: my payment "REFUSED (Api call failed)"

Postby Xellon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello. "refused" means adfly sent your payment but your payment processor has rejected it. This normally happens when your payment processor does not support your country. I recommend trying a different one.

If your payment has been removed from your adfly account, it will be returned once paypal returns it to us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

marcmarchay

Re: my payment "REFUSED (Api call failed)"

Postby marcmarchay » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:48 pm

jbarco wrote:Good night I come with a problem, my payment was rejected "REFUSED (Api call failed)" :oops: today and I have everything, my paypal is verified and I do not know because I have been refused my payment and I do not want to wait for the next month to tell me the same thing, I need to solve the Problem please

Which country u live in?

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”