Money status with API

Talk about scripts, analytics, API, software, and shrinkers here.
Forum rules
WARNING: Tools in this forum are being supported or maintained by the original author and not Adf.ly Staff. Proceed at your own risk.
solidrichard

Money status with API

Post by solidrichard » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Is there any way, how to get amount of money, which I got via API? --> Without login to a site, just check that from program ?

If there is no way how to do that with API. Then is it legal, to program a bot, which will login and check that for me?

ShakiNN

Re: Money status with API

Post by ShakiNN » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:10 pm

I would need a way to export them too, preferly as csv export or something so I parse it by php..

surikan12
Pro Member

Post by surikan12 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 am

solidrichard wrote:Is there any way, how to get amount of money, which I got via API? --> Without login to a site, just check that from program ?

If there is no way how to do that with API. Then is it legal, to program a bot, which will login and check that for me?
There is no way to do that(At least in my knowledge)

ShakiNN

Post by ShakiNN » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:59 am

Thats why they should implent that..

TheEnquisitor

Post by TheEnquisitor » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:33 am

Hi,

If you like, I can build you a bot that when you click one button would automatially login to your adfly account and get your earnings data and save it on your hard drive. Do you want it saved as .txt file or .csv ?
The tool would cost you $100 and you are free to sell copies to others for a min of $50 per copy and share the sales with me 50%. So, if you sell a copy to someone for $60 then you split $30 with me for that copy. And so on.
If you want the bot to automatically log you into other accounts aswell such as facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. then add a further $10 for each account you need the bot to log you in automatically.

My portfolio:
https://www.facebook.com/Fan-Browser-14 ... f=settings