About my inactive referrals, plz ?

Talk about anything related to your Referrals here.
Forum rules
Please do not create a new topic just to post your Ref link! Thank You!
cleroy611

About my inactive referrals, plz ?

Postby cleroy611 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi everybody,

I have got 32 referrals ; I don't know how much are inactive but a lot :

1 - How can I know my inactive referrals to write and help them give them some advices, please ?

2 - How can I get their email address, please ?

Thank you very much
Have a nice day
Best regards
cleroy61

NotizieFolli

Re: About my inactive referrals, plz ?

Postby NotizieFolli » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 pm

I have the same issue. If anyone knows what to do, pls inform us!

vinay111

Postby vinay111 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:22 pm

adf.ly should allow us to send weekly email to our referrals .

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Hmm, make this suggestion to show inactive users in the ideas/suggestion forum.

As far as sending emails to your refs, you can try making a squeeze page before sending them to your ref link next time. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I haven't found a free way to make a page like this (unless you know how to code it yourself) but you will need an autoresponder. Cheapest one I know of are GVO. Aweber is the most popular but expensive.

Good think about gvo is they also provide web hosting. Its a very good idea to get an autoresponder, this way you can always keep in contact with all your subscribers and inform them of different ways to make money/or provide them with online marketing training.

cleroy611

Postby cleroy611 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:58 pm

vinay111 wrote:adf.ly should allow us to send weekly email to our referrals .

This feature is effective or not ?

cleroy611

Postby cleroy611 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Xellon wrote:Hmm, make this suggestion to show inactive users in the ideas/suggestion forum.

As far as sending emails to your refs, you can try making a squeeze page before sending them to your ref link next time. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I haven't found a free way to make a page like this (unless you know how to code it yourself) but you will need an autoresponder. Cheapest one I know of are GVO. Aweber is the most popular but expensive.

Good think about gvo is they also provide web hosting. Its a very good idea to get an autoresponder, this way you can always keep in contact with all your subscribers and inform them of different ways to make money/or provide them with online marketing training.

Thank you very much ! It is a very hard technique !

adf.ly has the email address of the Referrals when they sign up !

Why don't you give us their email, please ? ClixSense does it !
Last edited by cleroy611 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:16 pm

We don't give out their emails for privacy/security purposes.

Clixsense does it? They allow those that sign up to see their referrals email and vice versa? Sounds like a great opportunity to steal leads (opps, did I just give a way a nice way to get refs :P )..... just one example of why we don't do this. Not to mention the spam would get out of control when people create bots to grab emails.

cleroy611

Postby cleroy611 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:54 pm

On PaidVert$, I've got the email of all referrals when they signed up ; So I can write them to give some explanations and when they stop to use this platform, I re-write them to encourage to use it another time because maybe my explanations are not good ... it is to relaunch a tutoriel that I have made, some screenshots, payment proofs, some records, etc, ....

With adf.ly, I don't have any ways to reach my inactive referrals but I've got an idea ; I'm gonna to put my twitter pseudo on my tutorial to join me first !
Last edited by cleroy611 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Postby Xellon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Sounds like a plan. Good luck with your earnings.

vinay111

Postby vinay111 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 am

Xellon wrote:Hmm, make this suggestion to show inactive users in the ideas/suggestion forum.

that was a nice tut. and obtaining contact info is an good idea.

Return to “Referrals”