why i don't Received earnings of referrals

Talk about anything related to your Referrals here.
Forum rules
Please do not create a new topic just to post your Ref link! Thank You!
amrdad

why i don't Received earnings of referrals

Postby amrdad » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:12 pm

why i don't Received earnings of referrals ?
my id =9395979

tomc

Re: why i don't Received earnings of referrals

Postby tomc » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Simple answer - your referrals do not use their adfly account.

I have 14 referrals. Twelve (12) of those referrals signed up with adfly through a link from my website and none of them have generated an income - not a single cent. The two referrals that returned an income came from somewhere else but the total referral income to date is less than one cent.

If you really want to earn from referrals, ask a friend of yours to sign up through your referral link and encourage that friend to use the service. In my case, I have no idea who those 14 referrals are so I couldn't help or encourage them on how to maximize the use of adf.ly for their benefit. Many of those who signup for an account became disillusioned when they saw their income and abandon their accounts. That's where the need for encouragement comes in but you can't do that if you do not know who your referral is.

amrdad

Postby amrdad » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:15 pm

I already have the profits !!
I am talking about money is not transferred to the balance

amrdad

Postby amrdad » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:38 am

Statistics
Total Referrals: 24, Total Earned by Referrals: $12.76216
the money is not transferred to my balance !!!

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Your total earned is how much commissions u made starting from the day you joined up till the present day. To find out how much you earned in commissions for this month, you need to use the "from" "to" field. That amount is added to the balance.

If you're saying you earned all "$12.76216" this month and it's not showing up, it's possible that it won't show up on your balance for a certain amount of time since statistics are not in real time.

If you concluded that you earned "$12.76216" this month and statistics said it has been updated, then please contact support for further assistance.

junaid1235

Postby junaid1235 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:17 am

I have only one referal my friend who earns with me on Adfly. He has earned more views than me and earned 0.01764 $ and giving me the commission on my account but its not counted in my total earnings. I thought that it will update soon and waited for a day but still the total earning is same!!
PLZ help me if you want email ask me on the reply

Regards
Adfly user

Return to “Referrals”