How to make a lot of referrals for free

Talk about anything related to your Referrals here.
Forum rules
Please do not create a new topic just to post your Ref link! Thank You!
Thiranja123123
Registered Member

How to make a lot of referrals for free

Postby Thiranja123123 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi, first I want to mention that I am not going to introduce you a super cool website which you only had to put your ref link and hundreds of direct refs are flowing through it. So if you are looking for a super easy way, this is not for you. However i have an amazing strategy to make a lot of referrals for any program and I am successfully using it for few of online money making websites, I will write it here as suitable for adfly.

First keep in mind you need a little bit of luck too. You do not need the luck to create referrals, but the problem is a very little percentage of people who joined the programs such as adfly really made money, even though this is a good solid way to earn money this is not a super easy way such as doing micro jobs and PTC. So first understand that it is normal to have the majority referrals are inactive.

A lot of people who are using adfly already know about blogging and web page building. So this is gonna be easy for you as we are going to make a landing page for your ref link. If you are in any kind of platform use your favorite blogging or website platform to create this. If you are not a blogger or a website builder I recommend to use blogger as it is a super easy platform to use.

Now, think first, What kind of people you are going to attract to this program, you have to create the page as suitable for them. People who already know about link shorteners definitely know about adfly. So they will not want to hear from you. Not only link shorteners majority of people who earn money online knows about this program, So your effort will worthless if you focus on them.

So you need to focus on attracting 100% new people here. So a comparison with other link shorteners is not going to work for you. Only think that work for you is writing an A to Z guide on how to work with this, how to earn there, how to cashout, so that's what should your landing page contain with. It is also better if you can make some additional pages too, about setting up payment processors, and about basic of blogging and website building if you want them to earn money.

As most of you are skillful writers this is not going to be a hard task. If anyone of you thinks you are not a good writer you can easily hire someone for very low cost with a website such as iWriter. Similarly, you can find out a great article wrote about adfly by surfing the internet simply copy paste it, and replace its links with your adfly ref link. Also, do not forget to link the original article as the source if you need to get rid of copywrite issues.

Once your landing page is ready, you have completed the hard work. Now you need to think smart, where you can find newbies who are willing to participate in an earn money online program such as adfly. First, understand your facebook group about earn money online is not going to work for you. So think about people who are interested in computers and technical devices and the internet, but they are not using their interest into a profession. Comiunities about gaming softs and apps also understand your mom's cooking forum is worthless here do not waste time on those.

So gather as much as Facebook groups, Google+ communities and forums as much as you can. The promote your landing page on those whenever you can, Some percentage of visitors will become your referrals and some of them will become active, However, you have a long journey if you wish to be successful with referrals. Forget about SEO, forget about ranking it higher on google, all you need is more referrals, so invest more time on making more targeted traffic on your landing page. That will do the job for you.

Also, try new trick about making more targeted traffic on your landing page. Check out the blog post below it is about a very successful trick to attract more visitors from facebook to your content, So it will be useful to you to promote your landing page.
http://www.waystoearn.info/2016/08/how-to-use-facebook-groups-to-attract.html
I use this strategy attract thousands of visitors from a single Facebook group.

So what about this, Do you think that this is a good strategy. So don't you like to learn the whole theory behind this, them you can use this strategy to create hundreds of referrals for any e-money program you are working with. Read the full article about the best way to make a lot of referrals simply by visiting the link below.
http://www.waystoearn.info/2016/09/the-best-way-to-make-lot-of-referrals.html

That's all i got to write here, so what do you think is this good or bad, reply even if you think this is all a bullshit. Do not forget to add your suggestions too as no one is perfect, but we can reach our best as a team. Good luck and good earnings
Thanks, hope this is useful to you.

Thiranja123123
Registered Member

Re: How to make a lot of referrals for free

Postby Thiranja123123 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:06 pm

I am sorry, I forgot to include an important fact. Do not provide fake information about earning values, in your ref link landing page. Once they realise, what you said is not here, simply they will leave the site thinking that all you said is just a scam, Then you will earn nothing with an inactive referral. Also, mind it.

Return to “Referrals”