REFUSED (Api call failed)

Talk about anything related to your Referrals here.
Forum rules
Please do not create a new topic just to post your Ref link! Thank You!
khalodah

REFUSED (Api call failed)

Post by khalodah » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 am

i didn't get my cash and it gave me REFUSED (Api call failed) but my paypal is working and I reached $6 so I could withdraw :( :( :(

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: REFUSED (Api call failed)

Post by Xellon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:35 pm

"REFUSED" normally means adf.ly sent you the payment but your payment processor did not (paypal, payza, payonnr). It will take a few weeks (hopefully sooner) for the payment processor to send us back the money, then we send it back to your adf.ly account.

common reasons for this happening is your payment processor does not support your country. If this is not the reason, you may need to contact them directly

mopakarim8400

Post by mopakarim8400 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Xellon wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:35 pm
"REFUSED" normally means adf.ly sent you the payment but your payment processor did not (paypal, payza, payonnr). It will take a few weeks (hopefully sooner) for the payment processor to send us back the money, then we send it back to your adf.ly account.

common reasons for this happening is your payment processor does not support your country. If this is not the reason, you may need to contact them directly
but my paypal is working and I reached $6 so I could withdraw

mopakarim8400

Post by mopakarim8400 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:49 pm

mopakarim8400 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:26 pm
Xellon wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:35 pm

common reasons for this happening is your payment processor does not support your country. If this is not the reason, you may need to contact them directlymy ip birthday wishes tneb
but my paypal is working and I reached $6 so I could withdraw