My Blogs are getting viewed but it doesn't reflect in Adf.ly

Discuses methods of getting traffic though Blogging and Seo
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
marcusarelius23

My Blogs are getting viewed but it doesn't reflect in Adf.ly

Post by marcusarelius23 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I am inserting the web entry script into all of my blogs, I have hundreds, and they are being viewed but these viewing number don't reflect in my Adfly account. My blogs are being viewed for example 60 times per day, but adfly only shows that i am getting 10 views / clicks per day.
Also i would like to ask, when adding the web entry script do i put it on the very first line after the blog script or do i leave a gap then paste it in? Or does it not matter which?

Thanks in advance!
Mark

dipseydoodlex

Re: My Blogs are getting viewed but it doesn't reflect in Ad

Post by dipseydoodlex » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Is that unique views or total views?

Irbis

Post by Irbis » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 am

marcusarelius23 wrote:I am inserting the web entry script into all of my blogs, I have hundreds, and they are being viewed but these viewing number don't reflect in my Adfly account. My blogs are being viewed for example 60 times per day, but adfly only shows that i am getting 10 views / clicks per day.
Also i would like to ask, when adding the web entry script do i put it on the very first line after the blog script or do i leave a gap then paste it in? Or does it not matter which?

Thanks in advance!
Mark
Wait, what?
you have HUNDREDS of blogs and you get just 60 VIEWS/day?!?
i have lke 4 shitty blogs and they recive more O.o

ontopic:
remember that the AdFly will only count the views if the visitor CLICK the skip/close button, has cookies enabled and doesn't have NoScript or other AdBlocker plugin. And actually A LOT of people are using those. I use AdBlock+Ghostery+NoScript. I can't remember when i've sean an advertisment last time on internet.

alhasib

Post by alhasib » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 pm

i have same problem i have a blog there is alot visiter but adfly cannot paying to me why ? i am showing there add of adlfy

Irbis

Post by Irbis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:02 pm

alhasib wrote:i have same problem i have a blog there is alot visiter but adfly cannot paying to me why ? i am showing there add of adlfy
I too have blogs on blogspot and they are being counted for me.

IceAvenger

Post by IceAvenger » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 am

Irbis wrote:
alhasib wrote:i have same problem i have a blog there is alot visiter but adfly cannot paying to me why ? i am showing there add of adlfy
I too have blogs on blogspot and they are being counted for me.
What do you mean?

adefaye

Post by adefaye » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:56 pm

How do I even get my blog connected with ADF? Not sure if its on or not coz my total views here is still 0