How To Start A Blog About Adfly?

Discuses methods of getting traffic though Blogging and Seo
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
nlhh
Registered Member

How To Start A Blog About Adfly?

Postby nlhh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:57 pm

When i first got the idea of using Adfly, I wanted to start a blog immediately and let some viewers see how it can work. When i came up with the blog name, it was ironic but i titled it ' Similar Sites To Adfly '. After coming up with that i found numerous Links to help me fill up my post, and of course detailed each of the sites benefits, to which this day had helped me plenty. If you go on google right now and type in similar sites to adfly, notice on Page 3 of about 261,000 results, is where my blog is positioned. Now it actually jumps from page 2 and 3. Here is a Picture Of That Result. I worked fairly well on the site and provided information needed for some looking to make money using Shortlinks. Also the reason why it has worked well, is because i link back with other sites, here take a look Alexa.com, just scroll down to where it says 'Total Sites Linking In', and you can see the sites linking with my blog. This very much helps you rank on keywords that you plan on using for you're own Blog & Seo.
Last edited by nlhh on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: How To Start A Blog About Adfly?

Postby Xellon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Why does everyone always use that background on their blogspot site? I see it too often.

Looks like you may have some work to do in order to reach page 1. With a blog like yours I doubt you can find any PR 5 or higher sites to get links back to (I could be wrong). Normally I submit/link my site to as many possible places I can think of and also use link pyramids.

One of my first time sites (guardianheroes.net, a fighting game) looks to still be at the top or near the top. You can google a couple things and my site shows up like guardian heroes combos, guardian heroes HD (looks like it dropped down quite a bit on page 1), guardian heroes remix, and also a "character" move list/combos, etc Been neglecting the site so the rank dropped and its hardly getting traffic now but just some tips here....

H1 - H3 tags for your keyword seems to help a lot if you want to experiment. Not seeing it on your site and most normally wouldn't cause putting big text of your keywords in 3 or 4 places makes it look sloppy so I made mine invisible using CSS If your interested, I"ll try to find the code later.

Irbis

Postby Irbis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:59 pm

protip - hide your refferals with goo.gl or something.
If people ask why - tell them you want to know the stats of your traffic and what is more popular then the other.
Otherwise your blog is nothing but yet another refferals farm.
Some custome logo and graphics would be cool too. Because for a human eye your blog layout is incredibly boring and generic.
I might fetch you some graphics if you want. Those kind of graphics takes 10 minutes at worst to produce.
And add Website Entry Script. Maybe just a banner if you wish for returning visitors.

nlhh
Registered Member

Postby nlhh » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Honestly I have had a referral for 3 of the sites on my blogger, one of the programs, has gotten me 4 referrals, and 1 of them are bringing me exponential results. This individual referrer has gotten 25,000 clicks! which i get %20 of their earnings that added to $9, and get this-- that one person has only been a member since Nov 4..One Week :D I know i have alot of work on my hands, but your suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Also, thanks for the heads up on the google shortlink, i will look into which ones to try it on. I've also thought of changing the layout, it almost seems boring but its been getting the job done.

** I was bumped onto page 1, i guess it did rank up. Google is awesome :mrgreen:

Return to “Blogging & Seo”