I made a blog

Discuses methods of getting traffic though Blogging and Seo
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
TheLMGSlayer

I made a blog

Postby TheLMGSlayer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 am

I made a blog, here is the link if you wanna check it out: [url]everydayisannoying.blogspot.com[/url] , anyway, I want to know if you have some tips that I could use for it, like how to get onto the top page of google, get more traffic, etc.. Kinda new to blogging. Thanks :)

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: I made a blog

Postby Xellon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Your blog may be entertaining to a certain group of people.

Find out what people search for on google related to your niche. Ex, google "things that annoy" and then a drop box should appear of different things people google. Use that for keywords.

TheLMGSlayer

Postby TheLMGSlayer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Xellon wrote:Your blog may be entertaining to a certain group of people.

Find out what people search for on google related to your niche. Ex, google "things that annoy" and then a drop box should appear of different things people google. Use that for keywords.

So, I just use those keywords often in my blog posts?

TheLMGSlayer

Postby TheLMGSlayer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Thanks for the tips. I made a new blog about how kids can make money nowadays. It should get more traffic :) here is the link: [url]howkidscanmakemoneyeasily.blogspot.com[/url]

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:44 pm

You can follow the tips I gave on this topic to get your site on page 1, rank 1

samuelelh

Postby samuelelh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 pm

nowadays where there are so many top ranked blogs and websites, there are 2 main ways of getting traffic:
- either you give your blog a long time of hardwork : posting more updates, articles, getting good in SEO..
- or you can follow the world and write about things that are trended worldwide like happy new year when it's happy new year, friendship day when it's one month less for it or one day less, then you will get massive traffic.
that's my way of getting some traffic on my website *removed*

Return to “Blogging & Seo”