What idea can you give to people for making a website that it can be successfull?

Discuses methods of getting traffic though Blogging and Seo
Forum rules
This is a place for discussing legitimate ways to get people to click on your AdF.ly links, it is NOT a place to advertise sites to make money on the Internet. E.g. PTC sites. Any posts like will be deleted and accounts removed. Read the forum rules Here and Here before posting.
huhu0
Registered Member

What idea can you give to people for making a website that it can be successfull?

Postby huhu0 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:07 pm

hello, what kind of websites do you have with that you earn money? Do you want to say it here?

What idea can you give me for making a website that can be successfull? :D

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: What idea can you give to people for making a website that it can be successfull?

Postby Xellon » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:12 am

Even if your not into SEO, you should view my guide, it will help in the long run. Whats your monthly goal?

$10 - No sweat. I'll think of something off the top of my head right now. Lets see....... (3 min later) ah, theirs a new DBZ fighting game (Love video games so always nice to create something your into) coming out soon. Make a blog about it, get the demo (before release date or try to get a copy sooner somehow), make your blog about combos, character attributes, glossary, untouchables, etc. With quality focusing on this one game, you can out rank ign on the keywords fairly easily. On release date, watch your views go wild, course, as time goes on, the game dies out so won't last too long.

$100 - hmmm....... (5 min later) I actually came up with an idea I may do lol so I won't say. Something else... I kinda want to hire a programmer, have him create a 3rd pty software that everyone can take advantage of that helps when online networking. Ping detection between users and such.

$1000 - I have a similar idea like adf.ly but its not based on shrinking links. Its actually something original. Basically if you want to make 4 figures, you need to build a popular site over time, even if it takes years to develop. Think about something everyone needs and deliver it on your site (file hosting, text services, servers, or make your own product).

I dunno xD

Queen
Pro Member

Re: What idea can you give to people for making a website that it can be successfull?

Postby Queen » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am

huhu0 wrote:hello, what kind of websites do you have with that you earn money? Do you want to say it here?

What idea can you give me for making a website that can be successfull? :D

I'm sending you a PM, it's the best way to earn money very quickly
:D

Return to “Blogging & Seo”