Any tips for a newbie?

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
showluigi1

Any tips for a newbie?

Postby showluigi1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm very new in the business of adfly... so any tips for me to get views on my links?

Thanks guys for helping me

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Any tips for a newbie?

Postby Xellon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 pm

My tip is to not focus on adfly. Consider the shortner/entry scripts as extra for something you already built up or plan to build up. For example; lets say you decided to make a.......gallery website where artist can upload their art work and show to the world. If that website does well, you can slap on an adfly script and make extra for every visitor to your site.

Or just another example, a file hosting website (some examples are mega, rapidshare, mediafire). Lets say you made your own and managed to get a lot of traffic to it. You can put a adf.ly banner script to make extra off it.

At best, if you just focus on adfly such as trying to shrink links and manually spam it on facebook and different sites trying to get clicks, you wont get very far. People make blogs about adfly but in the end, it gets no traffic because there are millions of other people who have done the same thing (too much competition).

Here is some info u may find useful about blogging I posted a long time ago - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18057

Don't forget about the referrals as well. Bringing more people to adfly will earn you income as well.

showluigi1

Postby showluigi1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:18 pm

wow... I see what you mean. Maybe i create a website or something like this to get money.

Thank you for your help Xellon!

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

No problem. Glad I was able to help. Good luck :)

jswag

Postby jswag » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 am

Yeah, I used to run a web proxy in high school, and just added an Adfly autoloader script. Was able to earn $5 pretty easily.

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”