If an intruder came into your home what would you do, say etc.?

Talk about anything here.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
SplashWarfly

If an intruder came into your home what would you do, say etc.?

Post by SplashWarfly » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

My mom would call 911 I think. Me I would pretend sleep and pray

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: If an intruder came into your home what would you do, say etc.?

Post by Xellon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Depends. If it was in the middle of the night and someone broke in, I would barricade myself someplace and call 911 with my cell phone. I would yell and let the bugler know that the cops are on the way to scare him off.

CodyJackson

Post by CodyJackson » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:38 pm

I would say hide and call 911 too, but I already have a security and alarms company that handles my business and home security. As a very busy person, I want all my transactions online, that's why it's a plus that my security company use this software called Probill, it handles the invoice and billing part of their business. So, when the payment time, they can just email me the bills.

Benjamin36

Post by Benjamin36 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:00 pm

In order that no one could not get into the house, it is necessary that it be guarded. To do this, one option is to contact a company that provides security services. I was told that on this weblink, you can find the necessary information about security. Maybe this information will be useful, maybe just interesting.

Dontban
Registered Member

Post by Dontban » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:54 pm

First of all, I think I can find out even in absentia, because I put a special security system that will send me a notification. Otherwise, the first thing I'll do is call the police and warn the person who broke in about it. If I have any means of defense or assault handy, I'll have them ready. By the way, about systems, if you're interested in real reviews, msafe.org is the best option.