advertisement

Talk about anything here.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
rr01

advertisement

Post by rr01 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm

i'm testing adfly to my website, because i really want to be an advertiser, but anytime i use the shorten code, a advertisement pops up right before my website shows up, and the person who is going to open it has to click to close it.
1) what should i do so it doesn't happen and the adv doesn't show?
2) if i publish a banner as a advertiser, will this happen? will pop up any advertisement before my website shows up?

DerrickMarshall

Re: advertisement

Post by DerrickMarshall » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:36 am

I like adfly. It is popular and as it seems to me the most stable resource for shortening links. The good news is that the service itself provides the ability to turn off ads and analyze all statistics on clicks in real time. It would, of course, be a big plus if the prices for payments were increased, otherwise they are several times higher among competitors, but this link shortening service is generally worthy of attention.
write research paper service

SupportAdFly

Re: advertisement

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:40 am

DerrickMarshall wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:36 am
I like adfly. It is popular and as it seems to me the most stable resource for shortening links. The good news is that the service itself provides the ability to turn off ads and analyze all statistics on clicks in real time. It would, of course, be a big plus if the prices for payments were increased, otherwise they are several times higher among competitors, but this link shortening service is generally worthy of attention.
write research paper service
Thanks for the positive thoughts!(: