Naruto Cartoon Series

Discussion related to movies, tv shows, books, and more.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Naruto Cartoon Series

Postby akshdalal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am

Does anyone watch Naruto. It's a ninja cartoon and describes the journey of a boy who wants to become the chief of village.

For latest episodes - Click Here
Make Money for just giving your Opinions & Playing Games [US only] - CashCrate
Here is my Payment Proof of $309 from CashCrate - Payment Proof

^^^^^ The easiest possible way to Passive Income Online ^^^^^

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Naruto Cartoon Series

Postby Xellon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Shippuuden is a decent anime. I much enjoyed it when they were still kids (just called naurto) because the story was much better. Shippuuden however took some weird angles and bore me quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, there were some parts that were awesome, like the fight with Sasuke and Bee, or between Naruto and Pain. That was epic.

akshdalal
Adf.ly Pro

Re: Naruto Cartoon Series

Postby akshdalal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Xellon wrote:Shippuuden is a decent anime. I much enjoyed it when they were still kids (just called naurto) because the story was much better. Shippuuden however took some weird angles and bore me quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, there were some parts that were awesome, like the fight with Sasuke and Bee, or between Naruto and Pain. That was epic.

Shippuden is mainly for the Great Ninja War 3. So, there are always some cool fights. And I agree with you that Naruto was more enjoyable.

Also have you seen the trailer of upcoming shippuden movie - " The road to Ninja".
Make Money for just giving your Opinions & Playing Games [US only] - CashCrate
Here is my Payment Proof of $309 from CashCrate - Payment Proof

^^^^^ The easiest possible way to Passive Income Online ^^^^^

Return to “Entertainment”