YouTube Advertisers : Please Read

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
cartks

Re: YouTube Advertisers : Please Read

Postby cartks » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 am

amithak50 wrote:I converted the code to http://www.youtube.com/v/=wbnCrNjiWfE?autoplay=1 but ,when I enter this in browser address bar ,it says broken ,How I can be sure that my ads are really running and the system of ad.ly shows huge number of views ,is there no preview page for this ...

Try this code instead http://www.youtube.com/v/wbnCrNjiWfE?autoplay=1 it seems that you had another equal sign by the v

giannis196
Veteran

Postby giannis196 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

why did the youtube will take this form? can we still post the adf links? or with this form we are unable to post any comment?
i have got allot of videos with my own mods at the games go here if you want to check them out!
youtube.com/user/giannaras2010?feature=mhee

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 am

KatieVoltor wrote:hi i new a have question how get paid from adf.fly for 1 one wach movie in you to, can some one explaine me simply beceus im polish and im still workin on me english

sorry for mistakes in word i spek much better then write

Milosz

I think I understand your question. You are asking how you can get paid after someone watches your youtube video? This is not possible. However, what you can do is embed your youtube video on your blog, and add an entry script to your blog. This way, whenever someone visits your blog to watch your video, you get paid. The entry script can be found under tools on the main page. You can also add a shortened adf.ly link on your youtube video description and use an annotation telling everyone to "visit the link below." This will increase the chances of your link being clicked on.

N1ck
Pro Member

Postby N1ck » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 pm

As an advertiser were allowed to include a YouTube video? :) Awesome! Did anyone notice views increasing since its only a 5 second view?

giannis196
Veteran

Postby giannis196 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 am

1cooldudeme wrote:
Xevding wrote:Is it now possible to increase youtube views or just a waste of time?
I need ~ 50k views, in short period of time.

Your views will freeze if you advertise a new video. Wait till your video has 400 views and then advertse the video.

if my youtube views freeze, did they freeze for ever?
did i have to re-upload it again to unfreeze? what did i should do?
i have got allot of videos with my own mods at the games go here if you want to check them out!

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 am

"Freeze" is just a term to say that your views are just not moving once it hits 300 views. They will normally start moving in 2-5 days. If they haven't moved in that time frame, it means you have not truly gotten 300 views. Perhaps you got 100 out of 300 from same ip clicks. Once you get more then 399 real views, it will start to move.

giannis196
Veteran

Postby giannis196 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

i have take another kind of problem, the youtube counts only my clicks (any other clicks does not counted)
is this any similar problem to this one?
Last edited by giannis196 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mohamedking1997

Postby mohamedking1997 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 pm

good information about youtube

alexhs

Postby alexhs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:13 am

i read somewhere that iframe embeded videos must be watched for at least 80% of video time to count a view so with 5 seconds i dont know what to say that was my 2 cents

Return to “Advertisers”