"There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
tourii

"There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

Postby tourii » Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 pm

When I try to cancel my campaign (#1682429), it says "There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately". I've contacted support 2 days ago asking them to cancel my campaign and move the remaining funds to my Adf.ly wallet. The ticket changed status from Open to "AWAITING YOUR REPLY" even though the support member didn't reply anything. I made another reply to that ticket, but This request was closed and merged into first ticket . So I opened another ticket, but for 18 hours it's open and still no reply.

Please cancel my campaign and move the remaining funds to my Adf.ly wallet so I can start another campaign. Time is money and I'm losing quite a lot of it right now, due to something that's not my issue.

Thanks

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: "There has been a problem canceling this campaign. Please contact us immediately", but no reply for 2 days

Postby Xellon » Wed May 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Odd. Maybe the reply can also be seen in your inbox/spam email folder? Well, assuming the cancellation was confirmed and you replied while logged in or emailed support with your account email, the typical response would be the portion not used will be returned in 3-5 business days.

If you cant find the reply, you will have to wait at the bottom of the que for your new ticket. Unfortunately we don't offer account related support over the forums. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Advertisers”