My advertisments dont start

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
Eponymousgr

My advertisments dont start

Postby Eponymousgr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 pm

I w8 like 3 days to see my advertisments start but nothing.i maked a new account with same email on adf.ly and paypal but also nothing.i dont know what more to do my tickets didnt answered till now??i start to think that i must dispute the transactions or suggest me for anything else.

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: My advertisments dont start

Postby Xellon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:39 pm

This is the issue - http://i.imgur.com/WwE3g0v.png

Before doing anything, I just want you to know that the fastest way to resolve this is to contact support. If you file a dispute, it will take waaay too long.

Our system probably detected this automatically and suspended your advertisement account. In our terms of service, "we reserve the right to refuse a refund to advertisers."

BUT

that normally happens if we felt our advertiser was trying to scam us. Get in touch with support. You may be able to have support suspend all your account except your very first one (maybe). If for some reason you cant reach support through your account, I sent you a pm. Unfortunately, this is all the help I can provide. Hope this helps.

Return to “Advertisers”