Advertising campaign has disappeared

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
Awethentic

Post by Awethentic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 am

Your Zen support ticket "request" does not work - under "Reason" there is no box to put an entry in, but if nothing is put

in the non-existent box, and you try to submit the whole request, you get the error message "cannot be left blank" in the

non-existent box. So, I will put my request here -

"Advertising campaign has disappeared

I created an Advertising campaign called CryptoTab on 8 June 2018 for which I paid USD$40 via Paypal for 100k popups. It
started about 17 hours ago and last time I looked, it had about 8,000 popups. Now there is nothing, no campaign, not even in
history. Please advise what is going on. Many thanks. All the best, cheers and enjoy.

Joseph Michael Soos"

User name "Awethentic"
email [email protected]

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Advertising campaign has disappeared

Post by Xellon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:24 am

Hello. All account related issues must be resolved on the support page. Login and click contact/support. At the top, it should say "submit a request."

Awethentic

Post by Awethentic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 am

Dear Xellon,

Many thanks for your reply. I have tried to do what you request, "submit a request.", but it does NOT work. Your Zen support ticket "request" does not work - under "Reason" there is no box to put an entry in, but if nothing is put in the non-existent box, and you try to submit the whole request, you get the error message "cannot be left blank" in the non-existent box. How can I ""submit a request." if it does NOT work?

Many thanks.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:54 am

Did you fill out the captcha? No problems on my end but Just in case, I sent you a pm for their direct email.

Awethentic

Post by Awethentic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:53 am

Dear Xellon,

Many thanks for your reply - much appreciated.

Yes, I filled out the captcha, where it asked "what is the current year in the format xxxx", and it accepted my answer, but as mentioned in the other messages viz - " there is a field called "Reason" where there should be a box next to it, but there is no box to put an entry in, but if nothing is put

in the non-existent box, and you try to submit the whole request, you get the error message "cannot be left blank" in the

non-existent box."

Thanks for offering to send me a pm for their direct email. Is this pm on this adflyforumDOTcom ( private messages show 0), or did you send it directly to my email as I registered it on this forum (if so, not there either)?

Many thanks.

All the best, cheers and enjoy

Awethentic

Post by Awethentic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:50 am

Dear Xellon,

Just to make it very clear, I have screen captures of what I am trying to fill in. First one is the submit a request screen, unfilled -

[url]j.mp/RequestUnfilledAwethentic[/url]

The next is the filled-in request - [url]j.mp/RequestFilledAwethentic[/url]

As you can see from the latter, there is a field called "Reason" but there is no data entry box to put in my text. Hence, when I try to submit, it gives the error "Reason:cannot be blank".

Hence I go nowhere. Please send me their direct email, or phone number. The whole page looks like a dodgy 1990s DOS-type support page. This is so frustrating and time-wasting. And it has cost me $40 and no results and the whole campaign was pulled only after about 7000 popups and after about 10 hours.

Please fix.

All the best, cheers and enjoy

Joseph Soos
Awethentic
[email protected]

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Here is the email.

As for the contact page, I think it may be a network issue on your end. Here is what it should look

Looking at your screenshots, either your page never fully loaded or you are missing functions on your browser. Not sure why You can't get a private message either. Very Odd.

Awethentic

Post by Awethentic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Dear Xellon,

Many thanks for your reply - much appreciated.

I will try to send the message to the [email protected] email you kindly advised.

Yes, it may be a network issue my end. However, I have used Zendesk on many other support forums using this same browser and I have no issues whatsoever. Adf.ly is the only one with this kind of problem, or any problem. Thanks for the pic to see what it is supposed to look like. Most providers make sure there pages are compatible with all devices. Maybe Adf.ly support is optimised for cell/mobiles only and support for computers has been dropped. Could you please check that with your webmasters. Very odd indeed that Adf.ly is the only site where I have this problem.

All the best, cheers and enjoy.

Michael

Nespincek

Post by Nespincek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:52 am

PlayBook Sound Notification Has disappeared from settings menu

No notification of incoming email

Another PB is working fine same settings and OS

Help Appreciated

balsamlake

calabrovarijo

Post by calabrovarijo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:17 am

Awethentic wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 am
Your Zen support ticket "request" does not work - under "Reason" there is no box to put an entry in, but if nothing is put

non-existent box. So, I will put my request here -

"Advertising campaign has disappeared

I created an Advertising campaign called CryptoTab on 8 June 2018 for which I paid USD$40 via Paypal for 100k popups. It
started about 17 hours ago and last time I looked, it had about 8,000 popups. Now there is nothing, no campaign, not even in
history. Please advise what is going on. Many thanks. All the best, cheers and enjoy.

Joseph Michael Soos"

User name "Awethentic"
email [email protected]
Login and click contact/support. At the top, it should say "submit a request."