Is this a working setup?

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
FancyPantsUK

Is this a working setup?

Postby FancyPantsUK » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 pm

First of sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, not sure.

Basically, i saw something which said the person has to actually click the link for it to count or be in line with the TOS. I currently have this, https://i.gyazo.com/ce5e37488e738a2f4ac ... a7312a.png the button opens a adf.ly link with a form action,

<form action="adfly link here...">
<div class="form-group" style="padding-top: 30px;">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" style="width: 100px;">Submit</button>
</form>

Its very clearly advertised/labeled that clicking this submit button will open a adfly link (its not some hidden thing) but I was wondering if this still counts as a valid ad friendly link or if I need to make it so they click on a boring and ugly looking link on my website.

Thanks in advanced.

Xellon
Forum Admin

Re: Is this a working setup?

Postby Xellon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:25 pm

This is fine and you don't have to tell people it goes to a adf.ly link. As long as they reach the destination site (where they wanted to go), with no incentive, then you're good.

FancyPantsUK

Re: Is this a working setup?

Postby FancyPantsUK » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Xellon wrote:This is fine and you don't have to tell people it goes to a adf.ly link. As long as they reach the destination site (where they wanted to go), with no incentive, then you're good.

Thank you!

Return to “Website Optimization”