[Leads] Website Optimization

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
steve

Re: [Leads] Website Optimization

Postby steve » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 am

Thanks for your response.

I have just read it because there's no notification if my question has been answered.

another question : is the landing page has to be the homepage? or i could make some other pages.

example : http://www.domain.com/best-deal-promo

Kindly advise

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:34 pm

It doesn't have to be your home page but normally once they subscribe on your squeeze page, you want to re-direct them to your product/information (your landing page). Depending on what it is, it's a good idea to follow up as well via email, phone and/or text.

steve

Postby steve » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:43 am

Hi, sorry for late reply
thank you for the answer.

i want to make sure again how the interstitial adfly is running. Once i set the landing page. example : www.domain.com/promo then the adfly will take that page to be the interstitial adfly and i have just 5 seconds to engage with the user. If the user interest to ads, they will be re-direct to my landing page.

is it correct?

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm

When someone clicks on any Adf.ly link on the internet, they will be re-directed to a 5 second interstitial or a banner ad (your choice) from our advertisers. They will then have the choice to skip the ad or view it. You want to make sure the page they are re-directed to catches the visitors attention.

In my experience, a capture page is best depending on your niche.

steve

Postby steve » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 am

would you mind please to send me the examples like you mean because i still don't get the point

thank you

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Perhaps this will help.

Lets say I visited this youtube video. As you can see from the image, there is an adf.ly in that persons youtube description. If I click on that link, I will be re-directed HERE. This is the interstitial ad. The site displayed is from one of our advertisers. As you can see, I have to wait 5 seconds before I can skip the ad which will look like this. When I press "skip ad," I will be re-directed to the site the user from youtube wanted to link me to. On the interstitial ad, It's best to use some sort of capture page In my opinion. You only have 5 seconds to grab visitors attention.

I hope this makes sense of how the ads work on here. Our publishers will post anywhere, facebook, youtube, blogs, etc whiten our Terms and Conditions. When ever someone clicks on the link, what I mentioned above will happen.

steve

Postby steve » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:29 am

thanks for the answered. It help me to figure out how the adfly works.

My next question : about capture page. What is the size of adfly will capture the landing page?

let' say i have the size of outlook (landing page) is 882 x 768 pixel. Will you will set it exactly on youtube or other pages?

Xellon
Forum Admin

Postby Xellon » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 am

As far as I know, there are no restrictions concerning size. If you made your website 882 x 768 pixel, then it should show up as 882 x 768.

steve

Postby steve » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 am

thank you, now i am on my way to make the landing page. I hope this can run well ^^ and get conversion.

anyway i don't get the traffic report from adfly every month.

i can not export the data. i just can see the live graph traffic from the dashboard.

could you please advise the adfly team so i can analyze

thank you

afpulsa

Postby afpulsa » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 am

I think it's a googd idea using some seo software..!

this my site which i have
*removed*

Return to “Website Optimization”