PopAds on my website

Ask how you can improve your site to increase your leads/sells when advertising though Adf.ly
dodosky

PopAds on my website

Post by dodosky » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:44 pm

i have a weebly free website which has a quite nice audience, i added to the footer page the script to show some banners. Adblock notices them and ok blocks them, then i refresh the page without AdBlock but still nothing appears
any tip?
could be the freehosting blocking them?

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: PopAds on my website

Post by Xellon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Can't be for certain. After you save the page for the banner, maybe clearing your cache is needed to see it (had a similar issue using wordpress in the past). See if it shows up on other browsers as well.

If it doesn't show, I guess a work around would be to save the banner image on ur desktop then upload it to your filehost. You'll then make an href and img script to show the banner on your footer. For help, you can look up google about html banner code tutorials but the script provided on adf.ly should work.

Nespincek

PopAds on my website

Post by Nespincek » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:32 am

During optimizing your website always use keyword in the meta tags which are reflected in your page. If the page has nothing to do with the topic so, it is not going to help your search engine ranking.

alex8390

Post by alex8390 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:44 pm

Thank you for this amazing article, there are many you can download on All pdf collections for free and all free online tools also Popshup.com check out ours on
Nekopoi Care Apk Download, Nekopoi APK Download I have downloaded many mod apps, but these are some of the best apk file provider sites Meitu Mod Apk Download, Download PPSSPP Gold Apk, Drastic DS Emulator APK, EPSXE APK Download, Download all GB Apps for free, GBWhatsapp APK and GBWhatsapp Pro APK!! Do check them out! If you want to become a spiritual person then do check these sites Japji Sahib PDF, Chaupai Sahib PDF and Surah Yaseen PDF!

sudahom

Post by sudahom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Thank you so much for this amazing post. Get more information TopFollow

ehjksdk

Post by ehjksdk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:33 pm

wow its amazing pinoy flix.

Picasssoappz

Post by Picasssoappz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Thank you sir, for providing this information. Check out Picasso App Download

sudahom

Post by sudahom » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Great post by the writer. Thank you for sharing this amazing information. Get more info PikaShow

Emily77

Re: FM Whatsapp Apk

Post by Emily77 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 pm

broneswiky wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:59 pm
FM WhatsApp APK comes with many additional features such as custom privacy settings for contacts, groups & broadcasts, hides online status, freezes last seen, hide message seen status, auto-reply functionality, message scheduler, download statuses, 4000+ themes, fully customizable interface, and so many other features. You can also install it along with the official app and use both apps. It allows you to use two accounts on the same device.fmwhatsapp download 2023 by using this website https://fmwhtsapp.com/
FM WhatsApp APK seems like a feature-rich messaging alternative with numerous customization options. The ability to fine-tune privacy settings for contacts and groups is a plus, and features like hiding online status and message seen status offer enhanced privacy. The message scheduler and auto-reply functionalities are practical for busy schedules. GB whatsapp Apk