Can Software Button Clicks Lead To Adfly Links ?

If your not sure what you can or can't do, discuss it here
TheEnquisitor

Can Software Button Clicks Lead To Adfly Links ?

Post by TheEnquisitor » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Adfly Admins,

Can software button clicks lead to adfly converted links or urls?

I am thinking of building a tool that users can use to easily navigate to websites.
The tools will consist of buttons like this:

"Click here to go to Google"
"Click here to go to Gmail"
"Click here to go to Facebook"
"Click here to go to Twitter"
"Click here to go to Pinterest"
and so on.

Th tool just makes it easy for users to navigate to their fav sites by not typing web addresses but by clicking labeled buttons instead.
No, when users click the buttons, they won't go to the original urls but adfly converted urls. So, anyone clicking "Click here to go to Google" will go to adfly converted Google Url.
An so on. That way, by helping users navigate to their fav sites quickly, I earn money from the clicks. Note, that users manually click the buttons. There are no auto clicks done here.
Is this ok to do ?
Last edited by TheEnquisitor on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Can Software Button Clicks Lead To Adfly Links ?

Post by Xellon » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:00 am

Yes, you can do this if you like but make sure everything needed to earn a view is enabled via this tool (cookies, flash, etc).

TheEnquisitor

Re: Can Software Button Clicks Lead To Adfly Links ?

Post by TheEnquisitor » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Xellon wrote:Yes, you can do this if you like but make sure everything needed to earn a view is enabled via this tool (cookies, flash, etc).

Thanks a bunch! :D
Now, why didn't the Support Team reply like that quarter a year ago! I thought this wan't allowed when they ignored my question! I could've earned a few $grand by now!
Anyway, I am happy this is allowed.