Question for website I'm going to create

If your not sure what you can or can't do, discuss it here
SFXandMore

Question for website I'm going to create

Post by SFXandMore » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:28 am

So i'm going to create a link sharing website, and I want to know if I can make it so if someone on my website is clicking on a link there is a 1 in 3 chance they will be directed to a AdFly link instead of going to the actual link itself. Is this possible?

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Question for website I'm going to create

Post by Xellon » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Not sure exactly what you mean. Can you elaborate? Also, just gonna post some terms of service you may want to look out for:
Do not create 'redirect loops' with similar services (or AdF.ly) to generate revenue.
Do not create spam with AdF.ly links anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
Do not participate in click 'rings' where you click on AdF.ly links in return for others to click yours.
http://adf.ly/terms

madfly

Re: Question for website I'm going to create

Post by madfly » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:28 am

If my understanding is correct your site would have links (for example links to youtube videos) and there would be 1 chance out of 3 an user clicking a link would have adfly between your site and youtube. If that's what you mean then no it does not violate adfly TOS.

Friendly advice though, wait for your site to have enough traffic and notoriety before you implement your system. Even if there's only 1 chance out of 3, unexpected redirects will make your site growth very difficult.