Shortened Links inside Android App

If your not sure what you can or can't do, discuss it here
shawqee

Shortened Links inside Android App

Post by shawqee » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello,

I have a website and it can only be accessed from my Android App. Can i place the shortened link of my website in my Android App?

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Shortened Links inside Android App

Post by Xellon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Yes, this is fine. Good luck with your earnings

shawqee

Post by shawqee » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:04 am

Xellon wrote:Yes, this is fine. Good luck with your earnings
So, you sure my account won't get suspended for only a few amount of people using my shortened links to access my website regularly?

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Account will only be suspended if they break any of the terms and conditions located here - http://adf.ly/terms

accounts wont be banned if you have a small amount of ips clicking on the same link. We also only count x amount of clicks per ip per 24 hours so there is nothing to worry about. If they exceed these amount of clicks, they are simply not payed till 24 hours and advertisers are not charged (and they also wont see an advert).

shawqee

Post by shawqee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Xellon wrote:Account will only be suspended if they break any of the terms and conditions located here - http://adf.ly/terms

accounts wont be banned if you have a small amount of ips clicking on the same link. We also only count x amount of clicks per ip per 24 hours so there is nothing to worry about. If they exceed these amount of clicks, they are simply not payed till 24 hours and advertisers are not charged (and they also wont see an advert).
Thank You!