Meet Panathinaikos

For those activities people do outside.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
koulas
Adf.ly Pro
Location: Somewhere in my treasury, swimming in my internet earnings!! PM me to swim in your's! ;-)

Meet Panathinaikos

Postby koulas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Image Image

Well..
Since we are talking about sports, I would like to introduce you to my team! Panathinaikos! Or in Greek Παναθηναϊκός! :D

Panathinaikos is a Greek team, most of European users must know him, since he is the most successful basketball team in Greece, and among the best in Europe, having won 6 Euroleague championships among other great achievements!

In soccer Panathinaikos is the most successful Greek club in terms of achievements in European competitions since we have reached the European Cup (later changed to UEFA Champions League) final in 1971 and the semi-finals in 1985 and 1996. However in the Greek championship we do not have so many success lately since our main opponent Olympiacos is said to been bribing, manipulating and blackmailing game referees and has won many championships by cheating a lot.. His current owner is in fact charged for some of these and a trial is expected in the next few months. However Olympiacos still plays in the Superleague, and nobody has dared to punish him for these! :shock:
This year we are having quite few problems, due to financial difficulties, but I believe we will manage to get over them and carry on pretty well!

If you want, you can read more about Panathinaikos here and here! :)
Last edited by koulas on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last month's Payment Proof: ---> Over here!
NEW!! Total earnings until JULY: ---> Over here!

Looking for ways to earn even more? PM me for details!

scommetix

Re: Meet Panathinaikos

Postby scommetix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 pm

It was voted as the most popular football team in Greece, according to the most recent internet based research, implemented by the site gazetta.gr.

Panathinaikos F.C. is the football department of Panathinaikos Athlitikos Omilos (PAO), a multi-sport club. In 1979, the department became professional and independent. They have played their home games in a number of grounds, most significantly the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium – which is considered as their traditional home ground – and the Athens Olympic Stadium.

TheRocky5519

Postby TheRocky5519 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 am

Interesting, I guess I will look more into the Panathinaikos. :D
If you need any support with adf.ly or questions, just ask me! I am easy to reach, hope you're earning well!

fairybet88

Postby fairybet88 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

panathiakos.is not good :lol: :lol: ust kidding brot

Return to “Sports”