Xellon i think u dont understand friend check again here.

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
Eponymousgr

Xellon i think u dont understand friend check again here.

Post by Eponymousgr » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:42 pm

As i said i buyed one advertisment and it never started.after 3 days without an answer on tickets i thought that my account stucked and tried to open a new one and payed again.i cant understand ur forum admin and why u dont solve my problem and start my advertisments and i must wait a week to receive an answer on one ticket??this is not good friend because i tell to alot of people that adf.ly is good company and help a lot publishers and advertisers to make their job.the site i try to advertise is 100% legal and all my advertisments is approved from your team.if you want me to provide a photo i can do it or tell me what i must do to solve my problem fast so i can make jobs with you...im rly mad because 4 days passed and no news on ticket.you say me to send an email to *remove* and i did it today again but i can see that is the same like to do one ticket.i already wait 4 fuking days to receive and answer and nothing.what i must do?the only i need is to start my advertisments so i can buy more and more.omg for the any god u believe solve my problem and let me job :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cr

Eponymousgr

Re: Xellon i think u dont understand friend check again here.

Post by Eponymousgr » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 pm

#1731189 #1730115 Interstitial Advertise Approved and active but dunnot run 4 days now. #1756807 pending pop ads 3 days now.

177565 i submit this ticket 4 days ago and no solution.

Guys and team from adf.ly we are on worldwide internet and i want to inform you that time is money.and as you can see all the members and team i loose a lot of my time here.i dont know if your support center is on vacations but really this kinda bad support.i cant w8 anymore to solve my problems.just find a solution or return my moneys.if this problem not solved the next hours i will dispute all the payments... on your company really and i will make a youtube video about your low support and low services..also if you dont have people to support your site inform us and maybe we will find someone to hire so he can help us.omg this company going from bad to worst really 4 days ticket unsolved??4 days??u must make me a gift like 20 euro because i spent more than 4 hours to try contact you for a solution.

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Xellon i think u dont understand friend check again here.

Post by Xellon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello Eponymusgr. Iets try to stay on a professional level.

I can not help you because I do not have permissions to access any members adfly accounts at this time. Only forum permissions. I will lock this topic and send you a private message to help to resolve your issue.