HELP ME, My ads don't start

A place for the advertisers to chat and ask questions, because of course - without them - adf.ly would not exist!
agungwah99
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby agungwah99 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:29 am

Hello,

I am not a new advertiser with adfly.
I already spend a lot of dollars with adfly. This is total I have spent with adfly before. __http://prntscr.com/hpeb9d
On 12 Dec 2017, I bought interstitials traffic. Some on my existing campaign and create new campaign. Total 36 campaign $260.
6 campaign has been approved on 12 Dec 2017. and 30 campaign still pending.

The issue:
1. I have run the approved campaign (6 campaign). But until now 19 DEC 2017, I did not get any traffic.
2. I have contact support for my pending campaign and still not receive any response. __http://prntscr.com/hpeehg

I never create multiple accounts and I have already use the URLs of this campaign before, and working normally. So I think I did not violate your terms.

Kindly please check. Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
Agung

User avatar
Xellon
Forum Admin
Posts: 4110
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Somewhere in a distant land

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby Xellon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:32 am

Was this resolved yet? If not, post your ID and I can pass along your issue.

agungwah99
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby agungwah99 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 am

My account has been suspended and I got my money back.
I really need my account back. Can you please tell me what term that I violate?
And if you found I violate your term, I will update my website to follow your term. But please explain to me. I will follow the rules.
I use the same website and add some new to the new campaign before my account got suspended. I want to make long business with adfly.
My email ID : *removed*

*Sorry for my English

wiraly
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 am

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby wiraly » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:36 pm

they locked my account too, but i didnt get money back :D

User avatar
Xellon
Forum Admin
Posts: 4110
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Somewhere in a distant land

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby Xellon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:20 pm

agungwah99 wrote:My account has been suspended and I got my money back.
I really need my account back. Can you please tell me what term that I violate?
And if you found I violate your term, I will update my website to follow your term. But please explain to me. I will follow the rules.
I use the same website and add some new to the new campaign before my account got suspended. I want to make long business with adfly.
My email ID : *removed*
*Sorry for my English


Hello. I sent you a pm on how you can contact support.

User avatar
Xellon
Forum Admin
Posts: 4110
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Somewhere in a distant land

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby Xellon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Xellon wrote:
agungwah99 wrote:My account has been suspended and I got my money back.
I really need my account back. Can you please tell me what term that I violate?
And if you found I violate your term, I will update my website to follow your term. But please explain to me. I will follow the rules.
I use the same website and add some new to the new campaign before my account got suspended. I want to make long business with adfly.
My email ID : *removed*

*Sorry for my English


Hello. I sent you a pm on how you can contact support.

they locked my account too, but i didnt get money back


How long has it been? Remember that adfly has to follow paypal, payoneer's terms and service. It's possible they just couldn't get a refund to return to you especially if the TOS violation wasn't extreme.

wiraly
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 am

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby wiraly » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:40 pm

i created topic over there - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=64239
and that was ignored. I tried to make refund on paypal, after that my account was locked, but guess what, i didnt get my money back.
Your services is fine, but something is going wrong for sure.

agungwah99
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby agungwah99 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:52 am

Thank you Xellon.
I have sent email to contact support. I will update this thread If there any good news.

User avatar
Xellon
Forum Admin
Posts: 4110
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Somewhere in a distant land

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby Xellon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:25 pm

wiraly wrote:i created topic over there - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=64239
and that was ignored. I tried to make refund on paypal, after that my account was locked, but guess what, i didnt get my money back.
Your services is fine, but something is going wrong for sure.


Reasons for campaigns not starting is on the "read first" topic. If you went to paypal and clicked dispute, your account will be automatically locked by the system.

agungwah99
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

Re: HELP ME, My ads don't start

Postby agungwah99 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:31 am

I have sent email on 27 Dec 2017. I did not get any response until now. __https://prnt.sc/htmoln


Return to “Advertisers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests