Stop Adblocker (for uBlock Origin)

Plenty of great ideas coming from this forum, let’s put them all in one place.
OceanRAZR

Stop Adblocker (for uBlock Origin)

Post by OceanRAZR » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 pm

uBlock Origin makes it possible to directly bypass Adfly sites or to not show ads (lost money). :!:

Please create an Adblock Stop for uBlock/uBlock Origin and other Adblockers that makes it possible to skip adfly sites. :!:

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Stop Adblocker (for uBlock Origin)

Post by Xellon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm not part of the development team but from what I understand, blocking these blocks is like a repetitive game where one blocks the other, then the other creates an update to unblock the block, etc. I understand adfly is still keeping up with these matches though I'm not sure I've heard of Ublock before till now.

Seems best to have a script that blocks content unless you turn off adblock

OceanRAZR

Post by OceanRAZR » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 pm

oasis
Veteran

Post by oasis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am

Actually the first thing adfly admin can do is to write an formal email to Ublock, requesting them to stop decode adfly. Adfly may not have a legal stand here but a formal email request can most likely put them off. If it fail, the development team will have to come in.

adflysucks6969

Post by adflysucks6969 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:44 pm

NO. Adf.ly deserves to die. Let adblock exist.

EddieSbaf

Stop Adblocker for uBlock Origin

Post by EddieSbaf » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Oh ok thank you for the link and clarification, and then whats the thread for the music guests then?

amekassa

Post by amekassa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

oasis wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am
Actually the first thing adfly admin can do is to write an formal email to Ublock, requesting them to stop decode adfly. Adfly may not have a legal stand here but a formal email request can most likely put them off. If it fail, the development team will have to come in.
I'm not part of the development team but from what I understand, blocking these blocks is like a repetitive game where one blocks the other, then the other creates an update to unblock the block, etc. I understand adfly is still keeping up with these matches though I'm not sure I've heard of Ublock before till now.

amekassa

Post by amekassa » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm

oasis wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am
Actually the first thing adfly admin can do is to write an formal email to Ublock, requesting them to stop decode adfly. Adfly may not have a legal stand here but a formal email request can most likely put them off. If it fail, the development team will have to come auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solverin.

Christan9314

Post by Christan9314 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:09 pm

Il existe de nombreux autoclickers disponibles sur le Web,
Vous pouvez parfois vous tromper sur ce qui est le meilleur.
Voici le site que je vous suggère de visiter une fois pour le télécharger - https://autoclicker.fr

Thannab

nolvadex vs clomid for male fertility

Post by Thannab » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:32 pm

Trials were not designed for subgroup comparisons and analysis of differences may be underpowered <a href=http://nolvadex.one/>tamoxifen side effects weight gain</a>