Request for comment

Plenty of great ideas coming from this forum, let’s put them all in one place.
Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: Request for comment

Post by Xellon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm

I'm still educating myself when it comes to marketing online and building up an income. A couple years back, I started as a publisher and did a few tricks to earn $5 here and there. I then switched to advertising and probably paid a total of $1k USD (over time) since it was earning me sells (unfortunately the company I was advertising ended up shutting down so the money I spent was wasted).

At present, I'm not using adf.ly because I want to build trust with google and facebook since they don't like their ads unfortunately. However, I think the main reason why people tend to quit is because they have no direction.

I think that if adf.ly builds a training system for new users, they would be more willing to try a bit harder and not give up so quickly. adf.ly can produce many new accomplished publishers if they did this. Now I haven't advertised here in years but when I did, I feel it works and the conversion rates are decent but it depends on what your niche is normally. But even their advertising can improve. Maybe find some way to allow advertisers to target a certain audiance. I'm not sure how they would do that though.

haidqukwtrjd

Request for comment

Post by haidqukwtrjd » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:32 am

If possible I'd like to have my username changed from rehangohar77 to RayStar
Please and Thank You
btw how do you search for the member's list, I remember pulling it up a couple of weeks ago but for the life of me, I cant find it anymore.
EDIT: thanks for the link crash

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: Request for comment

Post by SupportAdFly » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:01 pm

haidqukwtrjd wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:32 am
If possible I'd like to have my username changed from rehangohar77 to RayStar
Please and Thank You
btw how do you search for the member's list, I remember pulling it up a couple of weeks ago but for the life of me, I cant find it anymore.
EDIT: thanks for the link crash
Hi,

Your user name can be modified here:

https://adf.ly/account

By member list you mean hear in the forum?