The Facebook Ban

Plenty of great ideas coming from this forum, let’s put them all in one place.
goldsworthy

The Facebook Ban

Post by goldsworthy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm

I know everyone has been overwhelmed with trying to find a new places to create click's after the big bubble popped with Facebook :evil: . And I have been working on a way to get our ads back on Facebook :geek: . Now you will not get your ads directly back on Facebook until they lift the ban :evil: . However I have created a website that I hope most people we give a real thought on joining. :?:

See this site is centered on getting your links exposed to Facebook once again. :mrgreen: I have been working on this since the day I opened my facebook and seen that My links where gone and Some very mean people had posted very bad advertisement on adfly and was some how in violation to the terms of facebook... :o (IT wasn't me lol) :? so yes it was a blow that made me stop using my adfly account for a long time. :cry: But in the mean time I found A way!!!!

See I wanted to help adfly users get back on Facebook so this is my try! I hope I am not in violation of the terms of use but someone has to do something!

So please if you are interested in getting your adfly back on face book you only need come check out my site and see if it is what you are looking for!

If nothing else I created another great site for your adfly content!

Please take a look and feed back is a must. I want this to be successful.

and as it stands I am afraid to post the link as I don't want to get banned from here so ... Suggestions???????

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Re: The Facebook Ban

Post by Xellon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 am

wow, was this post really from 2011 in sept?

No answers huh?

I wonder why (perhaps its because this is nothing but a spammers forum).

I'm honestly open to all kinds of ideas to getting adf.ly back on facebook. I think the main problem is people are clicking on those links and don't realize that they can skip the ad. Then more and more people are just reporting adfly links. If more and more people start using adfly links on facebook, honestly I think there is no hope of getting it allowed on facebook.

kamalbatra

Post by kamalbatra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

Then tell me

Xellon
Adf.ly Legend

Post by Xellon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 am

Try shortening your adf.ly links with this

http://ow.ly/url/shorten-url

then try posting it on facebook. Please let me know if that works.