Payment Option : Payoneer

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED! Do Not post adult links!!
drgreen

Re: Payment Option : Payoneer

Post by drgreen » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:28 am

Hi, i read somewhere that in order to use my payoneer card i should add funds to it, so i wanted to know if i transfer money from adfly to an empty payoneer account can i withdraw that money with my empty payoneer card? Or can i withdraw the money directly into card?

YasarAli

Post by YasarAli » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:36 pm

I recently signed up for Payoneer Mastercard from the link in this page but the only down side is that I got $140 from my adfly account & yet didn't get the $25 bonus.
What should I do?
please let me know whether I should contact Payoneer support or not.
Thanks in advance. :cry:

marcmarchay

Post by marcmarchay » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 pm

YasarAli wrote:I recently signed up for Payoneer Mastercard from the link in this page but the only down side is that I got $140 from my adfly account & yet didn't get the $25 bonus.
What should I do?
please let me know whether I should contact Payoneer support or not.
Thanks in advance. :cry:
Contact them

Aymen92

Post by Aymen92 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:20 am

i Have earned $11.96 This mean That i can withdraw money to payoneer, but when i try to attach adfly with My payoneer account Nothing Happen i keep clicking on "Click here to register for your Payoneer account and receive AdF.ly payments directly to your Payoneer account" But i didn't work!!!Please if anyone know how to solve this let me know, my earnings stuck in "adfly" Paypal dosent support my country and i use to withdraw money with payza but now payza is down and the only option left for me is payoneer please help and manny thanks in advance.

Musta20180

Re: payment via payoneer

Post by Musta20180 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:05 am

akshdalal wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 am
As payoneer is new on AdFly, we don't have much info about this, so you must ask this query from support team of payoneer.