How to make referrals productive

Talk about anything related to your Referrals here.
Forum rules
Please do not create a new topic just to post your Ref link! Thank You!
tomc

How to make referrals productive

Post by tomc » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:23 am

I currently have 136 referrals (and more to come via https://join-adf.ly/6816660) but all are non-performing assets. Although a handful became active for a week or so, they all vanished into oblivion after that. All of them clicked on my adf.ly referral link on my web pages or signed up when they were viewing ads shown upon clicking my adf.ly links. Unfortunately, I do not know them all nor am I aware of a way to reach out to them. It would make me a very happy person if even 10% of my referrals will regularly use their adf.ly accounts so that they will earn a few dollars here and there.

Is there any way to make them productive and make me rich?

Here's a screen grab of my current adf.ly referral summary:

MAY ALL OF YOU BE COVID FREE

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Re: How to make referrals productive

Post by SupportAdFly » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:48 am

Hi,

Meanwhile referrals are a great way to boost your income, unfortunately there is no way to make those people use their account. Lots of people sign up first and then check out what the platform is about. Some stick with AdFly, some don't.
Keep posting your referral link as bigger exposure leads to more possibility that some of those referrals will eventually be regular AdFly users.

tomc

Post by tomc » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Is it allowed here to offer incentives to ones referrals to make them productive? Since I am getting 20% commission from PayPal, I am planning to pass half of the commission for a referral back to him as incentive. I do not know if that is against the rules but if that is allowed, any one who signs up using my referral link will get a few more dollars and cents if he is actively using his adf.ly account. :)

Is the ID number in my referral link (https://join-adf.ly/xxxxxxxx) the same as the number in the REFERRAL ID (USERxxxxxxxxx) in the list list of referrals?

SupportAdFly
Veteran

Post by SupportAdFly » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:30 am

Hi,

Sure, you could do that. To encourage them to use their account.
What not allowed is to offer any incentive to click on adf.ly links in order to generate income.

tomc

Post by tomc » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:17 pm

That's good news. Thank you.

If anyone is interested on a 50-50 split of my commission from your adf.ly income, signup with adf.ly using my referral link (https://bit.ly/2ZnnuDU) and get in touch with me by sending me a private message here (works only if you are logged in) or email me at tom DOT cruz AT zoho DOT com for the fine details of the deal. I hope you know what to do with the DOT and AT as well as the spaces. :o

oasis
Veteran

Post by oasis » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:55 am

My stat: Total Referrals: 247, Total Earned by Referrals: $71.38704
I have less than 10 active referrals maybe less than 5, rest are not active at all. I think many sign up thinking they can earn easy money fast but left when failed. Offering cahback is good but will be better if you can teach them how to earn money using adfly.

tomc

Post by tomc » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:29 pm

The problem is that I do not know how to get in touch with my referrals. I do not know any of them, not even one. If I did, I would gladly help them get going.

The cashback is an incentive for them and a means for me to have a direct connection with my referrals. Any takers? :D