Can I Get Unbanned?

Talk about anything here.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
Shmigamie1

Can I Get Unbanned?

Post by Shmigamie1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Hi,

I got banned from adfly because yes I did violate the terms of service. What I did was I pretended to be an adfly employee and told a website owner that if he joined under my referral link I would give him a sign up bonus of a couple thousand dollars. The only reason why I did this was because I knew this guy had a big website and that him joining would be good for me and adfly since adfly would also have his traffic.

I will admit that a couple of things.

#1: I was wrong and I apologize for my actions and I will never ever do it again. Again, I should have never have done this period and there is no excuses but I ask that Adfly support team take under consideration my apology.

The reason why I am making this a public forum thread and not a support ticket is because Adfly has banned all my accounts and whenever I send a support ticket I get no answer just banned again. I sent an email with my gmail and no reply. Again, I understand that what I did was wrong but could I at least speak to someone from the team and get another chance? I don't even want my account that I referred the person back since I would earn from it. I just want to make a new account and advertise on that. I am an advertiser who spends money on your advertising service. I would really appreciate a second chance and the ability to atleast speak to someone one on one. This may sound corny, but this is true, we are all human and sometimes will make mistakes because of greed. At the end of the day I did not have evil intentions I just wanted the referral.

My skype is: yaweh99x2.

SupportAdFly

Re: Can I Get Unbanned?

Post by SupportAdFly » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:46 am

Hi,

Every company has their policies. If your account got banned, they have the right to keep it closed. Opening new accounts, when one was already banned, get automatically suspended.
If they wrote you that your account will remain closed, then you simply won't be able to their service anymore.

CaseyNoll

Post by CaseyNoll » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 am

Shmigamie1 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 pm
Hi,
I got banned from adfly because yes I did violate the terms of service.
Please watch this video on Youtube to get unbanned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_ERbWckBA.
I hope this helps.

CaseyNoll

Post by CaseyNoll » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:46 am

Shmigamie1 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 pm
Hi,
I got banned from adfly because yes I did violate the terms of service. https://thetermpapers.org/
Please watch this video on Youtube to get unbanned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_ERbWckBA.
I hope this helps.