Do you have your business?

Talk about anything here.
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
madamanna

Do you have your business?

Post by madamanna » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:52 pm

I just wonder if there are a lot of entrepreneurs nowadays who own this or that business. Please share in the comments. I would be very grateful. Just wondering if there are now special programs for business owners. :?

helenbi

Re: Do you have your business?

Post by helenbi » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Yes, I do have a business. And until recently I knew absolutely nothing about how to start an llc. But when I contacted a special service, I really understood that it is necessary to delegate some responsibilities. If you are interested, find out more directly from them)) :D

madamanna

Post by madamanna » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:41 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I think that this information will be very useful for business owners. Especially with the opportunities in 2022. Already everyone can start a business safely without a doubt. :P

Mamarika

Post by Mamarika » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:36 am

No, but that's what I want to do(

helenbi

Post by helenbi » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:23 pm

helenbi wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm
Yes, I do have a business. And until recently I knew absolutely nothing about how to start an llc. But when I contacted a special service, I really understood that it is necessary to delegate some responsibilities. If you are interested, find out more directly from them)) :D
Delegating your responsibilities. This is a sure way to success. :idea:

nickjoky

Post by nickjoky » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:08 pm

Yes, I agree that starting and building your own business is difficult. You will have ups and downs. At the beginning of my startup, I invested my own money and borrowed on Paydaysay.com . It was hard to get started. First steps included is Conduct market research, do business plan, fund your business (personal money or loans), pick your business location, choose a business structure and much more

TomasDavis

Post by TomasDavis » Tue May 10, 2022 9:18 pm

Most likely my question will be off topic, but I recently lost my job and it makes me feel bad. I was fired from my job, and I do not know what to do. My life has turned into hell! Is there anyone here who knows where I can turn for help in finding a job?

AdamMiller

Post by AdamMiller » Tue May 10, 2022 9:25 pm

Hello everyone! I understand what a difficult situation you find yourself in and I can fully share your grief. But this is still not the worst thing that is happening now and not the worst thing that is happening to you! I want to advise you a general labour jobs https://jobssite.ca/jobs/general-labour/. They will be able to help you find a good job there. Good luck to you, I hope everything will be fine with you!

LloydEllington

Post by LloydEllington » Wed May 11, 2022 6:36 pm

And one more thing, I know that sometimes it's too difficult to find the best job variant very quickly, but fortunately, there are many different online resources where you can check out all these job offers and all that kind of stuff. Personally, I believe that this one on bootstrap resume template is the most convenient and reliable, so you all need to take a look at it in case you are looking for something like this. If you still have any questions about this resource, do not hesitate to write to me.