Which cryptogame with no investment should I choose?

Talk about anything related to games and video games here
Forum rules
Please do not advertise any websites here or shorten your links in the Lounge. Any spam will be deleted and accounts banned.
luckypenguin

Which cryptogame with no investment should I choose?

Post by luckypenguin » Tue May 31, 2022 9:22 am

I haven't tried these games yet and I don't want to just waste money. Is it possible to play without investing?

anthonydrowow

Re: Which cryptogame with no investment should I choose?

Post by anthonydrowow » Tue May 31, 2022 12:54 pm

I would choose a game that would be interesting to me. If you're afraid of losing money, I advise you to stop at games that offer welcome bonuses for now. That way you'll get a chance to play for free and you'll be able to gauge how interesting this crypto game is to you. After all, it's just a game.

archybows

Post by archybows » Tue May 31, 2022 2:26 pm

In fact, there are a lot of playtoearn games. But you have to understand that you will earn less on them, too. So here it's up to you to decide. Games with bonuses is what you need. But still, sooner or later will have to invest in development. Maybe you'll try and understand that this is not your option and decide to earn another way. Not everyone can sit for hours in the games. But it's worth a try.

Gistre

Post by Gistre » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:41 am

I advise to trade on xSignals,xSignals works in any country with any broker. The only prerequisite is Internet access. If FOREX is closed, do not lose time and move to crypto trading. What is forex trading, it is a very good earnings, especially on xSignals.

natashaevans

Post by natashaevans » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:36 am

Have you tried our Waffle game yet, it's very good for your English learning journey

lemieuxhelm

Post by lemieuxhelm » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:11 am

You can consider getting the best currency pairs trading brokers to guide you. They will give a piece of advice that you will use in trading!