I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

No payment proofs here! Post your statistics here
Forum rules
Do not post fake statistics here. Adf.ly links are allowed here. Thank you!
Post Reply
SidGamez
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 pm

I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by SidGamez » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm

I live in India, I had 19.98$ in my adfly account!
It said it has been withdrawed to my PayPal account.
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
So the money didn't enter my account?
Then what happened to the money?
Please Help!

User avatar
Xellon
Adf.ly Legend
Posts: 4170
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Somewhere in a distant land

Re: I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by Xellon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:45 pm

dont worry, if it doesn't appear in your paypal account, it will be returned to your adfly account. I think there were some restrictions on paypal for India so it needs to be verified and have a bank account.

If you can't get this, I recommend changing your payment method.

edit - The money will be returned to your account when paypal returns it to adfly. This process could take up to 30 days :(

SidGamez
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by SidGamez » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:56 am

Oh thanks! Hope that I get my money back.

kamelkamel700
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Re: I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by kamelkamel700 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm

SidGamez wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm
I live in India, I had 19.98$ in my adfly account!
It said it has been withdrawed to my PayPal account.
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
So the money didn't enter my account?
Then what happened to the money?
Please Help!
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.

SupportAdFly
Veteran
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Re: I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by SupportAdFly » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 am

kamelkamel700 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm
SidGamez wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm
I live in India, I had 19.98$ in my adfly account!
It said it has been withdrawed to my PayPal account.
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
So the money didn't enter my account?
Then what happened to the money?
Please Help!
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
Hi,

If your PayPal is not verified, please contact them to see if it is possible to receive payment from us or not. If not, your money will be returned to your AdFly account.

kamelkamel700
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Re: I didn't receive the payment! (Please Help)

Post by kamelkamel700 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:58 pm

SupportAdFly wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 am
kamelkamel700 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm
SidGamez wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm
live in India, I had 19.98$ in my adfly account!
It said it has been withdrawed to my PayPal account.
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
So the money didn't enter my account?
Then what happened to the money? pornjk porn800 redtube
Please Help!
I dont have a verified account, I confirmed my identity but I dont have a bank account attached it it.
Hi,

If your PayPal is not verified, please contact them to see if it is possible to receive payment from us or not. If not, your money will be returned to your AdFly account.
Oh thanks! Hope that I get my money back.

Post Reply